Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Silly Sam

I thought it was a good time to share some recent pictures of Sam.

She has decided lately that our books are just so much more fun to 'read' than hers, and has started to carry them around with her at all times. The other day her choice was "The Devil Wears Prada"... Tai thought I was trying to brainwash her into liking expensive things! LOL! (Like I need to do that- hello, she is my child! She has good taste!) Anyhoo, the other night she wanted up on my lap with her "boook" (kinda sounds like Boo with a k at the end) and the next thing I knew she was out cold! I guess James Patterson books dont hold her interest! :)




We bought the cats a new cat bed for the new house, and Sam has decided it is the perfect size for her little tushy and took it over! Here she is trying it out



Cheese!




Anyone want an adorable toddler named Sam? She is all ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment