Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recent Happenings

Since the weather has been so nice and I am off work, we have been soaking up the sun!  Pool days, beach days, playing in the little pool out back... we have just been having a blast!

Sam is getting more comfortable in the water too. The first day we took her to the pool it took her all day before she would even put her foot in!  And just a couple weeks later she is using her swim tube and can get all over the whole pool! We are so proud of her! Sadie loves the water too and enjoyings walking around on the first step! Just have to watch her though because she thinks she can just step off onto the second step! She has no fear.... the total opposite of her sister! LOL


Sam trecking through the sand at the beach the other day

Photobucket

Swimming in the pool!

Photobucket

The other night I was sitting on the couch and hear all sorts of giggling from the girls- so I grabbed the camera and went to investigate.

Sam was sitting IN her baby cradle and Sadie was trying to get in too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sadie is having fun exploring Sam's room and all the toys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say, I am really enjoying being at home with the girls! I also love not waking up at 4:30 in the morning! LOL

I am also starting to party plan for Sadie's FIRST birthday! I seriously cannot believe she is ONE. It went by way way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment