Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I have no idea how it is possible, but now that I am at home and not working, I have NO free time! Seriously! I am ten times busier now than I was when I was working full time!

I have to say, I am LOVING being at home with my girls. We are having so much fun together and just enjoying summer.

We have been going to the pool a lot- and I am happy to report Sam will go all the way out in her floaty now, which is a HUGE improvement. The first time we went, it took her about 2 hours just to put her feet in! So we are very proud of her!

I also have been busy getting things ready for Sadies FIRST birthday party! How in the heck is my baby ONE already?!?! I am in shock at how fast this past year went!

I do have some pics for you! We went to the farm the other day because Sam wanted to ride a horse...until we actually got to the horses and then she wanted nothing to do with them. Typical Sam! lol

 
She did enjoy putting food through the tubes and feeding all the animals!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My parents bought me a sewing machine for my birthday and I have been having so much fun learning how to use it! I have made a few things so far and can't wait to make more! So that is taking up a lot of my free time while the girls nap!

But I will do my best to update more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment