Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick Or Treat!

Sorry! I just realized I hadnt posted these pics yet!
We had a BLAST!  Sam and Sadie both loved running around and getting candy. Sadie wanted nothing to do with her candy bucket until the first piece of candy was put in it. Then she had an iron grip on it all night, she was NOT going to let go of that bucket for anything. Even when it started to weigh more than her, she just dragged it behind her. lol


First though, here are pictures of the girls with their carved pumpkins!


Photobucket

Photobucket

And Halloween night!

My little garden gnome! I was SO happy she kept her costume on! And yes, I made it myself :) I LOVE how cute she looked in it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam getting her makeup done :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LETS GO!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eating a piece of candy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helping to pass out candy

Photobucket

Notice Sadie- she is helping herself to more candy. lol!

Photobucket

Dragging her bucket. It kept knocking her over and she just got back up and kept dragging it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Checking out the goods

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice the tears? She cried and cried until I let her hold the bucket on the way home!

Photobucket

It was a great night and I was so excited to see the girls have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment