Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 months old!!

Yep- hard to believe but its true- Sadie is 3 months old today!!! Crazy huh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is really starting to smile and interact with us more and we all love it! I think Sam loves it the most though! She is still always hugging and kissing her and gets so happy when Sadie looks at her and smiles! Its adorable!!!

Sam has decided lately that she likes to take ALL her clothes out of her drawer and lay them in a pile on her floor. She does make a nice and neat pile- but she is still taking out all the clothes I neatly folded and put away! LOL I caught her in action...

Photobucket

And last night she decided she didnt like the jammies I put her in so she took it upon herself to go into her room and change. Apparently this looked better than the jammies I put her in! hahaha!!! Silly girl! And the best part is, when she came out I said "Oh what are you wearing?" And she just said "I look awesome mommy!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment