Sunday, November 7, 2010

Swing Set!!

Sam got her first Christmas present yestday thanks to Nana and Sir. A swing set!!! And she is in LOVE with it! She 'helped' daddy and Sir put it together yesterday and as soon as they were done she was up the ladder and down the slide! She cried when we made her come in last night when it got dark! And this morning the first thing she did was look out the window to make sure it was still there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sadie could have cared less, LOL. She will enjoy it soon enough though! :)

Photobucket

Also thought I would share a couple projects I made this week!

This is for my best friends daughter Kennedy. She is turning one next month and having a cupcake themed party- so I made this for her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I made this one for a friend of mine. She just had twins- one boy one girl. So I have the girl one done, and I just need to make the blue one (without a flower, LOL) for the baby boy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment