Monday, April 11, 2011

Play Time!

I know it's been a little while since I posted last, but not too much has been going on here. This weekend we spent some time outside enjoying the weather.

Sadie also got to enjoy some of the outside toys for the first time! {she is sick which is why she is so bundled up.}



Photobucket

Photobucket

{ignore my pants. I was in my comfy jammie pants. LOL}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam throwing the football

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The other night Sam started yelling at me to come to her room...

Photobucket

here is what was upsetting her- Zoey was in her drawer. LOL

Photobucket

And this is Sam's FAVORITE new toy. My grandma and grandpa gave her some money to Toys R Us for her birthday and this is what she chose. :)

Photobucket

One more thing. While the girls napped this weekend I did some holiday crafting! Had to get some Easter decorations up. And I have to say- I LOVE these decorations that I made! They are so cute!

Easter Bunnies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cant forget the cotton tail :)

Photobucket

I also made these "Hoppy Easter" blocks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here they are together :)

Photobucket

Cute huh? I made the wreath too. I have been hanging a wreath there for each holiday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment