Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Fun and a New Table!

This weekend the weather was GORGEOUS!  We spent pretty much the entire weekend outside.

Saturday our friend Kim and Taylor came over and Sam and Emma had so much fun playing!

Emma of course jumped right into the pool... Sam just watched. LOL



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Taylor pushing the girls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just LOVE this picture. They had the whole table to themselves but had to sit right next to each other to eat :) So cute!

Photobucket

And I also got a new table for the house! I have had this tiny half circle black table on this one wall forever now and I just never liked it. It was too small, and just...boring. I have been looking for a new table for quite some time and just never found anything I liked. This weekend we decided to go to Homegoods to see what they had. And I am SO glad we did! I found this awesome table and it fits perfectly on my wall! I am in love with it! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment