Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

Last night some amazing news was given- Bin Laden is DEAD! I know it seems weird to cheer the death of someone, but his death deserves cheers. He was an evil person and this planet is much better off without him on it!

And enough about that!

This weekend we went down to Irvine with some friends and ran in a 5K and 10K race for the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. Us girls ran the 5K pushing the kids, and the guys did the 10K.

It was a lot of fun actually! I am ready to do another one!

Here we are before the race



And here is Sam showing off the medal 'she' won for finishing the race. lol


It was a fun weekend! I finished the 5K in 39 min and 2 seconds. I am ready to run it again and try to beat that time, I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment