Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day!

I had a GREAT weekend!  Saturday Tai and I were able to go out KID FREE {thanks mom and dad!} to dinner and a movie for our anniversary! YAY!

Although I ended up missing my BFF Lindsey's baby shower :(  But- I was able to stop by and drop off a gift for her!  I made her a hat, shoes and a paci holder. I think they came out pretty cute!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And then yesterday for Mother's Day we just hung out as a family and went to dinner with my mom and sister since my dad was out of town. I also made some little gifts for my friends to let them know that I think they are awesome moms! We drove around to each house and Sam helped me deliver them! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a great weekend!


And I don't think I shared these pictures last week... but last week was Teacher Appreciation Week so I made these little boxes of goodies for Sam's teachers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think they liked them!

And I just realized that I didn't get a picture of me and the girls yesterday on Mother's Day :( oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment