Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pictures!

I came across a photographer running a one time special for pictures and decided to jump on it! I thought it would be nice for the girls to have one last photoshoot together before the baby comes!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So these pictures will be the last professional pictures of just the girls! Next photoshoot we do will have a little BOY in them! So crazy!!!! And I have to brag a moment... I made the dresses the girls are wearing in these pics :) I love how they came out! I have been sewing a lot more lately and really enjoy it!!

I have also been working hard on Sadies SECOND birthday party which is coming up next weekend! It should be a blast!!!  I can't wait to see her reaction to the special party we have coming- a petting zoo and pony rides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment