Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ITS DONE! YAY!

They laid the sod and planted a couple trees today and it looks like a yard again! I cant believe how much nicer it looks now than it did 2 weeks ago. We just need to wait until the fall to fill in the planters with flowers- but for now it is all done! I love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And in other news- I hit 36 weeks today! Almost done! In fact- I will probably be done sooner than we originally planned. Sadie is not growing as well as they would like, so I go back next week for another ultrasound to check her growth- and we will either be having a baby next week or the week after. I cant believe she is going to be here soon!

Here are Sam and I today- 36 weeks

Photobucket

And Sam looking cool in the car (and I was stopped at a red light- I wasnt driving!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment