Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last day with my 'only'

So today is the last day with Sam as my only child. I have been such an emotional wreck all day today! I just keep looking at Sam and tearing up. I know she is going to be a great big sister, but I cant help but worry she is going to resent us for bringing this new baby into the house. She is such a mommy's girl that I worry how she will take the new addition. I know deep down everything will be fine and I cant wait to see Sam hold Sadie, but I am still having a hard time today. I guess its all those pregnancy hormones finally coming out! LOL

Since it is her last day as the only child, we went out for mani/pedis. She did great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She sat with my mom to get her nails done. LOVE the smile on her face!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is napping now and I am just finishing up some things around the house. I have waited till the last minute for everything- I havent even packed yet! haha!

So tomorrow is the big day. Sadie Mae will be joining our family. And I am so excited to meet her. I will honestly miss having Sam as my only, but I know the times ahead are going to be just as great, if not better. Hopefully I can get some rest tonight because we all know sleeping will be a thing of the past after tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment