Monday, August 9, 2010

Just some cuteness...

Not much going on around here. I am supposed to be taking it easy so Sadie can hang out and bake a little longer, but thats a lot harder than it sounds! I hate just sitting around doing nothing, and it seems my 2 year old has the same problem. She is constantly wanting to "go walking", "go shopping", "go to the mall"... lol.

Here we are going on one of our walks. With Baby, and a balloon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And her bike

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a little gift I gave her at my shower. It is a carrier for her doll. I thought she might like it once I have Sadie, that way we can both carry our babies together. She loves it. We had to bring this to Target with us. And she had to wear it into Target as well. LOL. She got a lot of attention walking around wearing her baby! And she loved it all! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here she wanted to show her baby Baby Sadies room, and she was annoyed I wasnt following her. She told me "No say cheese. Come on!" haha!

Photobucket

And this weekend she was playing in her room. I went to check on her and this is how she was sitting. LOL! Is she not the cutest kid ever?? LOVE this girl!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment