Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy Time of Year!

We have so much going on I havent had anytime to come and make a new post! Sadie turned 4 months old on Saturday! Can you believe that? (I feel like I say that every month. LOL. I just cant get over how fast it is going!) She is still a little peanut, but cute as ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam wanted in on the action. (LOVE the bed head she has going on. LOL)

Photobucket

I have been crocheting up a storm lately too! I have gotten a few more orders on some hats, so all my spare time is spent crocheting! But I enjoy it! Here are a couple of the recent ones!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I made a couple of these platters for Christmas gifts too! Photobucket

Tais mom was in town this past weekend so we celebrated Christmas with them over the weekend. Tais mom got Sam a new scooter (which Santa had also gotten her, so Santas will be delivered at Nanas now) and she woke up from her nap and demanded Tai put it together. She calls it her "roller skate" :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then today my parents and I took them to go get their picture with Santa! Lets just say Sam is NOT a fan of the big jolly guy!

Before we left

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then with Santa

Photobucket

But she would let Nana hold her and get close to him, so we got a pic of that! LOL

Photobucket

Santa even asked her if she wanted a new toy or baby for Christmas and she told him NO! hahahaha! Maybe next year she will like him a little more!

So thats whats been going on here! We are very excited for Christmas this weekend! Sam is going to LOVE it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment