Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Cheer!

Sam is really into Christmas this year! She loves all the music and decorations. We took her to get a tree over the weekend and she loved decorating it... even though she stayed in the same spot the whole time. LOL. That branch is very decorated :) And everymorning she comes running into the family room to turn the tree lights on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sams spot that she decorated

Photobucket

We also started a new tradition of Elf on The Shelf this year. Sam named ours Sprinkles. She loves coming out and looking for him in the morning! Meet Sprinkles


Photobucket


Yesterday her and I made a Gingerbread house together. She decorated it with the candy. She also kept sticking her finger in the icing I just put on it :) She is very proud of her house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Not sure you can tell in those pictures, but Sam is in big girl underwear!!!!!!!! Day 4 of no diapers for her! Something just clicked in her and she is doing great with it!!! So YAY SAM!!!!!!!


I have also been crocheting some more hats. I have actually had a couple people order some from me so thats exciting too. If only I could make enough money doing this so I wouldnt have to go back to work. *sigh* I know that is just a dream, but it would be so nice! Anyways- here are some of the ones I have made recently

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment