Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve!

I took so many pictures the past 2 days I need to make a post for each day!

Christmas Eve Santa and a helper (AKA Tai and my dad) put together the trampoline so I had the girls over at my parents house so Sam wouldnt see it. While there, Sam and Nana made cookies for Santa. Sam snuck a bite of one before they even went in the oven, and ate about 3 of them as soon as they came out! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that day we Skyped my sister and her girls (the ones who live in MN) so they could open their gifts from us and my parents, and Sam could open her gift from them and everyone could watch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The got Sam rollerskates! :) She did ok with them on the carpet, but she wasnt too sure of them on the hard wood floors!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam with her Aunt Re-Re

Photobucket

Cutie pie Sadie

Photobucket

Then that night we went over to my aunt and uncles house for dinner. Here is Sadie with her great-grandma (my dads mom)

Photobucket

Sam loved this chair and decided to read a newspaper in it, then put her baby to sleep in it! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we went back to my parents and Tai, my mom and sis took Sam on a walk to look at lights. My parents neighborhood goes CRAZY with lights and Sam loves it! And my parents get in on the action. Their house is amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And since the whole neighborhood is decorated, there is actually a company that takes people around in a horse drawn carriage to look at the lights! (At a measly $100 for 30 min!) Sam LOVED the horses and talked non-stop about wanting to go on one!

Photobucket

Came home, got the girls to bed and then Santa came!

No comments:

Post a Comment