Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to Work...

I started back at work last Monday and it sucked just as much as I thought it would, not going to lie. BUT- my girls are with my mom so that makes it bearable. I dont know if I could do this if it werent for her watching them. So THANKS MOM! :) Sam didnt care at all though. LOL. We got to my moms at 5:20 Monday morning and when I left I told her I loved her and I would miss her and she told me "Thanks for bringing me to my Nanas!" with a huge smile on her face. And it made me smile too. I am glad she is so happy! The week went ok and now we are on to week 2!

Since I am back at work I have a lot more free time to browse the internet- kinda ironic huh? When I am at home I have no free time, but when I am at work I have lots! :) Anyhoodles... since I have this free time, Sams party planning is is full swing! (Can you believe my baby is going to be THREE in just a couple months??? Geesh! Where did my baby girl go?! She is growing up so fast!!! ) I am SO excited to be planning her party this year! So excited in fact that I have a to-do list about a mile long... no joke! I have high hopes of getting it all done too to give my baby girl the Pink Princess party of her dreams!!! (Are you shocked at what kind of party she wanted? LOL. She is ALL GIRL that one!!!) Most of the things I am planning on making myself... so I started this weekend with the invites! Only got one made so far-A LOT of trial and error and nothing was striking me as THE invitation... so after a few trips to Michaels I think I finally have one I like! I will post some sneak peak pics of the progress soon!

Sorry for the no pictures in this post. I am at work and havent had time to upload them at home yet! (LOL see! More time at work than at home!) I will try to do it this week because I am going to have a ton of pictures from this coming up weekend! We are taking the girls to the SNOW! FUN!

And one lsat thing. When I was pregnant with Sadie I stumbled across this birth story on a blog. (WARNING- must have kleenex handy if you are going to read it. Its a tear jerker!) http://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html And ever since I read that story I was hooked on this blog. The woman (who has an awesome name I might add *wink wink*) is a wonderful writer and has 2 of the cutest little girls. The second daughter was born with Down Syndrome. If you havent read this blog yet, I highly suggest you check it out! You will get hooked like me I know it! She seems like such a fun mom, something I strive for as well! And she loves her girls. I tear up in almost every post she has. She loves her girls like I love mine, she is just much better at putting it into words than I am! But I feel the love she has for them, and it mirrors the love I have for my girls. SEE- I am tearing up writing about it! :) Anyhoodles, the point to all this was her second daughter Nella is turning one in a couple weeks. And in honor of her birthday Kelle (the writer/mom) is trying to raise $47,000 for NDSS (National Down Syndrome Society) Here is her post on that http://www.kellehampton.com/ Anyways- I just donated and think its a great cause. I have been hooked on this blog and love reading it, so I thought making a small donation was the least I could do.

Happy Monday everyone! I will try to get some pictures up soon! Sam is LOVING her trampoline, so most of the pics of her lately are in that! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment