Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some Cuteness....

I was able to upload some pics last night from our week!

Sam playing dress up

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

our friends Keith and Lindsey came over for dinner the other night with their daughter Kennedy, who just turned one. Sam wanted to show Kennedy her new trampoline! Kenndey was having so much fun, and Keith was in there to help supervise (Sam sometimes feels the need to just push Kennedy down for no reason... we are working on this!). Sam has a little crush on Keith so she was having a blast with him in there too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam still loves her swingset and slide too!

Photobucket

Here she thought she would be brave and go down face first....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then she decided she actually wasnt that brave and went down normally! LOL :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I do take pics of Sadie too... promise!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, I hurt my finger the other night (actually I broke my nail so low it took a chunk of my finger with it) so I needed a bandaid... and Sam wanted on 'like mommy' so we had matching thumbs :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment