Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Mommy in the Making

Sam loves babies. LOVES them. I think we have 1357685413354 million baby dolls lying around the house and in the car. Seriously. That many. (well, maybe not QUITE that many... but we have A LOT of them). And she is so darn cute when she plays with them. When I am bouncing Sadie trying to get her to sleep, Sam grabs a baby and comes to stand right next to me and starts "Shhh Shhh"ing her baby and bouncing just like I am. *swoon* she is so cute! She will go pick up a baby and say "Hey beautiful! How are you? Good? Good. I love you". Awww she is just so sweet it melts my heart! The other night I snapped a few pictures of her being a little mommy to her baby.

(notice the paci and how she is holding it... I do that with Sadies paci so Sam does it with her baby's paci too! Oh and her baby is wearing one of Sadies swaddle blankets too!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bonus cute!

Photobucket


And Birthday Party planning is in full swing at our house! Invites are made and were dropped in the mail today! :) I have to admit, I wasnt totally thrilled with how the invites turned out, but I still love them! Took me FOREVER and a night with my sister helping to get them all made! Thanks Aunt Re-Re!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the seal on the back of the envelopes
Photobucket

One more party thing and then you will have to wait for the big day to see the goodies I have been making! I want to keep some of it a surprise. Lets just say the party is going to have a lot of PINK! :)

Photobucket

Can you tell what that is made of? No? Cupcake wrappers! Cute huh? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment