Monday, February 21, 2011

6 Months Old!

Holy Cow. Sadie turned 6 months old on Friday. I am in shock. I can't believe 6 months has gone by already!!!

She is now 12 lbs 12 oz (yes, she is a peanut!) and still in 0-3 month clothes. LOL.

She also got to try out food for the first time this weekend. Oatmeal. (no rice cereal for her due to tummy issues). She did really well and I *think* she liked it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course Sam wanted to help feed her too :)

Photobucket


And Saturday night Sam was showing Sadie how to play the piano. It was too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Monday everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. The pics of Sam and Sadie playing together are SO cute! Sam is such a good big sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my do you have cute girls!

    ReplyDelete