Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Decor

Hope everyone had a great Superbowl Weekend! We sure did! Saturday was spent crafting up stuff for the big party, and then Sunday was spent with family and friends watching the big game!

Sadie is teething so sleep wsa a rarity this weekend, and I am dragging today. She also wanted to be held a lot so Saturday night while I was tyring to get stuff done, I put her in the Baby Bjorn so I could have my hands free! Sam of course had to go get her baby carrier and put her baby in yet too. So cute! (Tai was at a friends house watching the UFC fights, so I had to take a picture in the mirror. But I *had* to take a picture because it was just so cute!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got some new shelves this weekend. I just never had enough shelf area to put out cute decorations, so I took down the little mirror thing and put up a couple shelves! I love them (even though they are hung slightly too high. *wink* Tai is going to fix that :) )

Photobucket

And the house that Sam made has a special new home so everyone can see it! She was of course thrilled that it was put up!

Photobucket

Just because she is cute...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment