Friday, February 11, 2011

Just Because....

OK, So I know I said I wasn't going to post anything about the party BEFORE the party, but I have to post these because she is just so dang cute!! I finished the tutu for the big day and part of the shirt (still need to do some stitching on it) and I wanted to try them on Sam to make sure the fit and I liked how they looked. Well, she LOVED the tutu and was twirling around and looking in the mirror and was so happy. I had to fight her to get it off! I asked if I could take some pictures of her in it, and I learned that she watches too much Toddlers and Tiaras. LOL. She went right into a pose for me to take a picture! (notice the bent knee? So funny!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she cute??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment