Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day- Part 2 *sort of*

So I had originally posted Part 1 of Memorial Day Weekend thinking I was going to take a ton of pictures that weekend and it would be too much for one post....

well, that didn't happen. We had a BBQ with friends and I was having so much fun with our friends, I forgot to get the camera out and take pictures!



Here are a few pictures from the last week though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam and Mommy having fun

Photobucket

Sadie also learned something new... she went from just learning how to stand at the table to being able to walk around it! I have a feeling she is going to take after Sam... she won't crawl but she will be an early walker!


And finally- a couple pictures from breakfast the other day. Sadie LOVES bread... I don't think she gets too much in her mouth, but she loves ripping it apart and sucking on it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Sam wanted her picture taken too :)

Photobucket


Sorry for the delay in posting these, I was busy with an order from my Etsy store!

In case you haven't heard, we got laid off from our jobs and June 30 is my last day. We are trying to make it work so I can stay home with the girls for a little while, so I am working hard on getting my Etsy store up and running! If you know anyone with little girls or who is having a little girl- please pass on a link to my store! :) Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment