Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Relay For Life and A New Baby

Last weekend my friends and I participated in the Relay For Life Walk.

It was so much fun and I am so glad we participated. Next year we plan to be a little more organized and do more fundraising. This year it kind of snuck up on us!

My friend Kim and I walked the track with our kiddos plus 2 of our friends' little girls since they were working the registration booth.  Sam and Emma had a blast running around the track! And those little girls can run! By the end of the time, they had ran about 2 miles!

Here are all the kids pumped up for the Relay! At one point we had 4 kiddos in the stroller! LOL!



Also my BFF Lindsey had her baby girl!  They were planning on naming her Maya, but at the last minute changed it to Macy!  I took the girls over to her house last week to meet baby Macy for the first time!

Sam, of course, was in LOVE! All she wanted to do was sit on the couch and hold her. So sweet!



Photobucket

Photobucket


And Sadie really loved the baby too! She was trying to climb up Sams legs when Sam was holding her! And she got so mad when I took Macy away from her! LOL

Photobucket


Checking her out...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hard to believe it was already almost 10 months ago since Sadie was that small {smaller, actually!}. Its just a reminder that time goes by too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment