Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Time!!

Woot! It is FINALLY warming up around here! I am pretty sure yesterday was the first day of Summer and the weather was gorgeous! 

After work the girls and I headed outside and just hung out!

Both of these girls LOVE to be outside. We will be spending many hours out there this summer!!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Sadie LOVES when Sam pushes her! She gets so excited and squeals with excitement! So cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam is getting pretty good at riding this bike too. She is not the best at turning the wheels yet, but she is starting to get the hang of it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Sam's latest obsession- JUMPING. Off EVERYTHING. No joke.

Photobucket

We had a great first night of summer playing outside! Looking forward to many more to come!

As most of you know, my sister and I lost our jobs as our company moved our position to Texas... and we didn't want to move. At first I was sad, then I was happy because I thought I would be able to stay home for awhile with the girls. But... doesn't look like I planned correctly and now I don't think I will be able to stay home with them :( Its a hard pill to swallow. I had really gotten my hopes up and had plans for a great summer with them and enjoying some quality time for about a year, but I guess now I just have to squeeze everything in at night when I can. I feel bad because I had told Sam I wouldn't be working anymore and I would get to stay with her, but at least I know she loves being with my mom too. Have to look at the bright side, right? (I just keep telling myself that to keep from crying. I am really having a hard time with this!)

But enough of me moping... Life isn't always fair.

Here is one more pic of the girls sliding together the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment