Monday, September 26, 2011

Some Recent Pictures

OK, I really thought I would have SO much more free time now that I am staying home with the girls... but I swear I have LESS! Im not sure how that happened, but I am running around from the second they wake up to the second they go to sleep!

I have been busy making fall decorations as well as Sadie's Halloween costume! Just so you know, Sadie is going to be SO cute on Halloween this year! Her costume is pretty much amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I made it ;)

Anyhoo- here are some pictures of the girls playing. I need to remember to bring the camera out more! We always get so busy having fun I forget the camera!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Sam was sleeping when the above pictures were taken. LOL. Thats why they are all Sadie!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


*love*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yes, Sadie is on TOP of the table- that girl is a climber!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyways- we are really enjoying our days together!

No comments:

Post a Comment