Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday was my birthday, so we had a pretty fun weekend! Saturday we had some friends over to BBQ and let the kiddos play. There were 5 couples there- and 4 of us girls are pregnant! haha! We were laughing saying how by the end of the year the amount of kids at our get togethers is going to double. Thats A LOT of kids! hahaha! It was freakin hot this weekend (and not just because I am a giant pregnant lady...it really was HOT) so we had the little pool out for the kids on Saturday to play in.

Here is Sam and her BFF Emma (and thanks to Emma showing off her swim class skills- Sam actually got IN the water past her knees! GO SAM!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam and Madi- Madi is 2 months younger

Photobucket

All 3 girls. (trying to get them to all look at the camera was impossible. I tried! LOL!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is my BFF Lindseys daughter Kennedy

Photobucket

Me and Sam

Photobucket

Our cat Zoey was hiding from the kids under the slide.

Photobucket

And Sam

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yesterday (on my actual birthday) my parents took us out to dinner and then we came back to our house to have cake. My sis made me an awesome cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam was SO excited to sing Happy Birthday to me. But I think she really just wanted cake! LOL! Either way- it made me smile to see her so happy singing Happy Birthday Dear Mommy!!

Tai got me a new camera for my bday so that was exciting. He lost my other camera a couple months ago... even though he still tries to say it wasnt his fault! LOL! (sorry babe, but when you are in charge of the camera, and you leave it on a table- its your fault!) Still love you though! :)

Overall we had a nice weekend. I cant believe I am 29 years old already. Yikes! The only plus is Tai is 8 years older- so no matter what I am always young compared to him! hehe!

And Sam woke up this morning trying to tell me whose birthday it was today so she could have cake. This was at 4:45 in the morning. She has the biggest sweet tooth! I had to break it to her that we werent celebrating a birthday today so there was no cake. She was not a happy camper! haha! Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment