Thursday, July 22, 2010

Under Construction

When I pulled up to the house- I thought "What have we gotten in to?!" And Sam said "On No! Its a mess!" LOL.

We are redoing all the hardscape in the front and backyard. I forgot to take before pics... but these are from Tuesday- day one of construction. I will try to remember to take some progression pics along the way! It should look so much nicer once it is all complete!

EDIT- Tai found a before pic of the front of the house- here it is! (this is from before we moved in- so old windows and old roof still. And the flowers were so much prettier now than when this was taken!)

Photobucket

FRONT:

Photobucket


Photobucket

BACK

Photobucket

Photobucket




So since we cant go outside to play, Sam helped me make some bows (and by 'helped' I mean she unrolled all the ribbon while I tried to make the clip and keep my ribbon somewhat un-tangled. Fun times)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment