Monday, July 26, 2010

We have cement!

Today was my first day of maternity leave- YAY! Too bad I was still woken up at the crack of dawn. LOL. The cement truck got here at 6:30 this morning to start working. Sam must have known this would happen- because she woke up at 6. So- it was an early start to the day, but worth it!

This morning (I didnt get pics of the backyard- had Sam in my hands and we were heading out so we wouldnt be in the way)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And by this afternoon it looked like this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is Sam checking out the new patio- and bossing her Sir around telling him where he could water and where he couldnt. LOL

Photobucket


One more thing not house related. I made some new bow holders and they are tutu cute! :) If you know anyone with a little princess- I think they would like one of these! Custom color orders welcomed :) (I will be adding these to my etsy store soon!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment