Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monday Monday....

Noone really likes Mondays. I know I don't. Actually, I will like them a lot more soon! Next Monday will be my last Monday at work for quite some time! YAY!!! So anyways- here is just a random post about our Monday yesterday!

Sams new favorite thing? "petting" the water. We hang out in this bathroom pretty often now- she thinks this is just the best thing ever. I think it sucks. I get stuck sitting on a toilet while she splashes water everywhere that I have to clean up. LOL. But- she really does have fun, so I let her.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tub Time- Zoey came and joined us last night in the bathroom- Sam thought this was great! LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After tub time she wanted 'cake' (AKA brownies) so I let her have some (because I am not going to lie- I wanted some too!) And of course- you cant have cake without singing Happy Birthday- so we sang a few times too. She actually loves to sing Happy Birthday and we sing it pretty much daily so she knows all the words. LOL

Photobucket


And here is a new little hair clippie I made last night. I still need to add the little eyes to it- but I think it turned out pretty cute! Its a little octopus. And at Halloween time I will make them in black and they will look like little spiders! CUTE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I also made this headband for a friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment