Wednesday, September 15, 2010

4 Weeks Old

I am having a REALLY hard time coming to grips with the fact that my baby is already 4 weeks old! Where did the time go?? I feel like it was just yesterday I was going to the hospital to have her, and now she is a month old already! Crazy. It has been a fun month though. Sleepless nights, but worth every one of them. This little girl has added so much to our family. She is such a special gift.

Here is my 4 week old baby this morning

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one makes me giggle- out loud! :) Love it- she is sticking her tongue out AND flipping me off. hahaha! I think she was over having her picture taken! :)

Photobucket

And of course- the proud big sister

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom and I took Sam up to the mall today and let her ride the train and get a Jamba Juice.

Photobucket

On the train

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Sadie through it all....

Photobucket


The girls had matching outfits on the other day and Sam thought this was just the coolest thing ever. The next day, she brought me the outfits out of the hamper and told me they wanted to wear them again. LOL!

Photobucket

Just hanging out

Photobucket

all passed out :)

Photobucket


And for comparison sake:

Sadie at 4 weeks old
Photobucket

Sam at 4 weeks old
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment