Thursday, September 23, 2010

Still Getting Crafty

It has been sooooo long since I had a post about anything crafty! I thought I would share the gifts I made for a couple friends' baby showers this weekend. My friends Kim and Kristin are both having little girls. Kims older daughter Emma is Sams BFF, so I am sure her new baby Ava and Sadie will be BFFs too! And Kims sister Kristin is having a little girl named Olivia. Her son Zack turned one in June. She will have her hands full!

Here are a couple diaper wreaths I made for them. Its a little different than the typical diaper cake. I think they turned out ok! The flowers are baby socks, and there are also washcloths tied on there, and a few travel size baby products and one teether. And all the diapers can be taken off and used :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made them each a bow holder with some baby headbands and clippies to go with it.

This is for baby Ava

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is for baby Olivia

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I also made wipe cases for each of them

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I have still been doing some crafty things. But its pretty hard when Sadie doesnt want me to put her down all day! :)

And I could not have a post without pictures of my girls. Here you go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment