Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Aquarium

My friend Kim and I decided to take the girls, Sam and Emma, to the Aquarium of the Pacific yesterday to get them out of the house, and for something fun. Kim is going to be having a baby in the next few weeks, so she wanted to do some fun things like this before the baby comes.

The girls had a great time running around the place. I must say, neither one was all that into the fish, but it was still a nice day. And trying to get a picture of the two of them looking at me= impossible. LOL. So this is all I got!

Walking in when we first got there

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what they were standing in front of- its HUGE

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment