Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day and The First Day of School

Well- let me start off by saying we are still loving every minute with Sadie in our family. We had a great holiday weekend, even though we didnt go anywhere, we had a nice time together and with friends. Here are some random pictures from the weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She decided one chip wasnt good enough- she needed the whole bowl. LOL

Photobucket

I love how she still sits all curled up. So cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our friends Heidi and Kevin. Their little girl Madi is a couple months younger than Sam, and she is pregnant with a boy due at the end of November, so Sadie and her new baby will be a couple months apart too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Madi and Zack in the pool... Sam didnt want to go in because they kept splashing her. LOL. So she stood and watched them play instead.

Photobucket

Zack. Right now he is the only boy when we have friends over, so he will be very happy when Heidi adds another boy to the group! Zacks mom and Aunt are both pregnant with girls due in the next couple months! :) Poor Zack is surrounded by girls right now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam has had this toy since last Christmas and she has been afraid of it ever since. But we brought it out and she watched the other kids play on it, so she finally went on it too! And she loved it, so I think this quad will finally get some use!

Photobucket



Sam also had her first day back at school today. She was very excited to go see her friends and to show them all baby Sadie. And then as we got closer to her school, she got quieter and less excited- LOL. And by the time we got into her classroom, she was full on hysterically crying. So I did what any good mom would do- I handed her to her teacher and ran for the door. Really, I wanted to cry with her. I felt so bad but I know she really loves school and her friends, she has just gotten so used to being at home with me. But when I went to pick her up I peaked through the window and she was up dancing and singing and having a great time. I did get a huge hug and kiss though when I went in to get her :)

Here they are before we left for school

Photobucket

Photobucket

Walking in with her "pack- pack"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here are just some pics of the girls from the past week or so! As you can tell- Sam adores her sister and is always asking to hold her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment