Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Date night!

Yep thats right- Tai and I actually went on a DATE Saturday night! We went to dinner and a movie and my mom watched the girls. It was so nice to get out. I havent seen the inside of a movie theater since before Sam was born! We had a great time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some pics of the girls playing

Photobucket

Photobucket

BIG loves!

Photobucket

THe other day I was getting ready in the bathroom and left Sam out on the couch watching "the Kids" which is a TLC show called Quints By Surprise. Its Sams favorite show. I mean- we watch this show all the time. She refuses to watch any cartoon or Disney movie- but she will watch the kids on tv all day if I let her! Anyways- I came out to check on her and this is what I found.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And their new Halloween jammies!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also- Sadie turns 8 weeks old today! Seriously! I cant believe how fast the time is going! So when she wakes up from her nap I will be taking a few more pictures of my 8 week old to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment