Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Sams school went on a field trip today to the pumpkin patch! She had a blast! We went on a hay ride that she wasnt too sure about at first (actually she started crying and tried to climb over me and Sadie to get off... but mean mommy held her down and told her she would have fun)... but she did end up enjoying it!

The hay ride drops the kids off in the pumpkin patch- and they all got to pick their own pumpkin! Sam got to pick 2 since Sadie couldnt pick her own! :)

They painted shirts at school last week for this trip

Photobucket

Sam and Emma (they always ask to take a picture together and then they have to look at it on the camera!)
Photobucket

Petting the sheep
Photobucket

on the hay ride
Photobucket

picking pumpkins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

An attempt to get a class photo= FAIL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ANd eating the special donut the teachers brought the kids
Photobucket

I am bummed because I forgot to charge my camera last night, so it was dying and I wasnt able to get as many pictures as I wanted! She had so much fun running around the hay piles (its like a pyramid out of hay) and playing on all the toys. I wanted to get more pictures of her in the pumpkins too...so I guess I will just have to take her back!

She was so excited on the way home to be able to put her new pumpkin on the porch next to the one Nana bought her.. but she passed out on the way! So we will be putting it out there when she wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment