Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sams first Parade

So this past weekend was Country Days here in town. Its basically a parade and then a small street fair. We decided to take the girls to check it out.

Waiting for the parade to start
Photobucket

Photobucket

The cool hat one of the floats passed out

Photobucket

Sadie was totally oblivious to the noise. And it was LOUD. The firetrucks and police sirens freaked Sam out a little

Photobucket

Sam loved watching the kids dance
Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture just cracks me up. I swear- she DID have fun. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And since I am posting, I might as well throw in some random pictures from the week!

Sam kept telling me she didnt need a nap. 10 min later this is how I found her

Photobucket

And she got some new shoes this week (thanks Nana!) and she was very excited to wear her new pink shoes to school. She wanted me to take a picture of her, and then Emma decided she wanted to be in the picture too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it is actually raining here today so Sam thought her rainboots were the perfect shoe. She loves these boots and tries to wear them everyday... so today I finally let her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cuties

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment