Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just some pictures..

Not too much has been going on around here. We have had rainy weather for awhile now so we have been hanging around the house a lot. So I just thought I would put a post up with some pictures!

I walked into the kitchen and found Sam sitting like this. LOL. Then she wanted me to take more pictures of her in her new outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a new double jogging stroller so I can take the girls out on walks. They both LOVE the stroller. Sam holds Sadies hand through the whole walk. It is so sweet! Yesterday the rain stopped and the sun came out so I decided to get out of the house and go on a walk. We decided to cut the walk short because the black clouds were rolling in. Its a good thing we did because not 30 minutes after we got home it was a down pour! Thunder, lightening- the works! But when we got home I thought Sadie looked so dang cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have a busy weekend coming up. Saturday Sam has a birthday party for one of her school friends during the day, and then that night we have a costume party that all 4 of us are getting dressed up for! I will be taking a ton of pictures I am sure! The girls are going to look SO cute in their costumes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment