Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 Years Ago Today...

Three years ago today I became a MOM. Sweet Sam was born at 12:52 at 6 lbs 2 oz

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I cannot begin to explain how much joy, love, happiness this little girl has brought into my life. She is amazing. And I LOVE her. To the mooon and back. She changed my life in so many ways. She taught me unconditional love. She taught me a mothers love- I would do anything for her.

It is hard to believe that it has been 3 years since she was born. It has gone by so fast!

One year
Photobucket

Photobucket

(LOVE this picture! It is SO her! She is 16 months here)

Photobucket

18 months

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 years old

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 1/2

Photobucket

Photobucket

and now- THREE YEARS OLD

Photobucket

Photobucket

and an AWESOME big sister!!!

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment