Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Hope you all wore your green today!

Here are some shirts I made for the girls to wear... I will have to try and get a picure of them actually WEARING the shirts tonight!

But for now, use your imagination and picture how cute they look! :)




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure how many of you are keeping up with my craft blog, Living Craftily Ever After, but just in case you missed it over there, here are a couple of the St. Patty's Day decorations I made for the house.

I made this out of a scrap peice of 2x4



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a wreath I made by wrapping yarn around a foam wreath and adding felt flowers




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Make sure to head over to Living Craftily Ever After and follow along so you keep up on all the crafty stuff we have going on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment