Monday, March 21, 2011

Cousins!

So my sister and nieces are out here for the week visiting from Minnesota!

Sam was SO happy to see her cousins again! Yesterday my parents had a BBQ (although it POURED so we were all stuck inside) and a lot of our family came in to see my sis and the girls since it has been so long since they had been out here. 

It was SO much fun! It took the girls a couple minutes to warm up to eachother, but pretty soon they were all running and laughing and playing. :)

Here are some pics from the day!

Sam and Sadie in the morning




Photobucket

My Grandma and Sadie

Photobucket


Playing
Photobucket


Photobucket
My Aunt Sue got them all tutus!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Kylie and Sadie
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The girls all did little performances for us. They would get up and sing a song and then we all had to clap. It was so stinking cute! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Dance Party!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It was so fun haning out with them! I am looking forward to spending the week with them! I know it is just going to make me miss them more once they leave, but I will try not to think about that!


P.S. I made Sam's shirt! Isn't it cute? I LOVE how it turned out and it was pretty easy to make! I think I will be making more! I mean, Sadie needs one too, right?! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment