Thursday, March 24, 2011

Disneyland!!!

My sister Melissa is out here visiting from Minnesota with my nieces so this week I have been trying to hang out with them as much as possible!

Sam is LOVING having her cousins around. She is calling them "Her girls". So cute.

This morning in the car she told me she loved her girls. I said "Oh you love Kylie and Nikki" and she said
"AND Melissa!"  She is going to be really sad when they leave!

Yesterday we took all the kids to DISNEYLAND! 

We had a great time and luckily the rain held off till about 4:30. But that was ok, we had already gone on almost all the rides the girls wanted to.

I swear I took more pics of the girls together but for some reason they aren't on the camera? I don't know...I borrowed my sisters camera since I left mine in the car (good job Kelly. I know.). So I don't know, I must have done something wrong when I was taking them.

Anyways- here are the ones I got! (they are mainly of Sam though)




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been so much fun having them out here. I really miss having those girls around! And I know Sam misses her cousins. Good thing they will be back out here this summer for another visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment