Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gifts....

Just wanted to share a few recent gifts I have made for some friends. I am constantly trying out new ideas and love that I have friends who want me to make stuff for them!

First up- a couple bow holders (this isn't another one for my Sam... I have a friend with a daughter named Sam too!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one I made for my friend Lindsey's daughter Kennedy. I took the picture before I added the ribbon to hang it with... but that has since been added! I will try to get an updated picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I also made some ribbon covered snap clips for my friend Kristi and her daughter Sam. Kristi is a little challenged in the doing-the-hair department and said she usually just sticks with snap clips because they are nice and easy- so I decided to jazz some up for her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally- my newest hobby. I made this for a friends baby shower that I will be going to this weekend. The pearl is the birthstone of her soon-to-be born son Bryce.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!! Sam loves her bow holder and ALL the bows. I adore those keychains. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete