Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am on a mission...

I am on a mission to keep this blog updated more regularly. Even with random post/pictures. I am determined to post more often.

I think this is my new favorite picture of Sam. Seriously. This kid is hilarious. I was driving down the road the other day and she was being awfully quiet (which is so UNlike Sam!) so I turned to look and see what she was up to. I almost crashed the car from laughing. As soon as we got to the red light I grabbed the camera out of my purse and snapped this. She was "readin"

Photobucket

Since the weather has been warmer we have been spending our nights outside playing. Sam LOVES to be outside. And she loves to say CHEESE and have her picture taken- as long as you snap it fast enough to catch her looking still... you have about one second before her attention is turned to something else and you get a shot of the side of her head instead of her face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took her up to the mall to Hot Dog on a Stick and to let her run around. She thought having her food on a stick was pretty cool!

Here she is doing a little dance with her corndog

Photobucket

Photobucket

And she had to "HOLD" the cup herself. Don't even attempt to help her- she will yell.

Photobucket

Photobucket


This week is Teacher Appreciation Week- so Sam and I made Oreo Truffle Balls for her teachers (well, I made them and Sam hung on my legs asking for "more PEESE" with black teeth and oreo dripping down her chin and all over her shirt). They were delicious! I had to get all the left over out of my house or I would have gained about 20 lbs from eating them all. Seriously. They are amazing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That concludes my randomness for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment