Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......

I opened up shop! A shop on Etsy that is! If you have never been to etsy, I suggest you check it out!

www.etsy.com

It is a site for all things hand made. You can create your own store on their site... and so thats what I did! I will be adding more items daily. I have to squeeze in making things and adding them to the site in between working full time and taking care of Sam... and being that I am 6 months pregnant now (Holy crap- 6 months already! Can you believe that??) I am pretty exhausted by the end of most work days. I can't complain though. I am having so much fun coming up with different ideas for items to sell.

So please- go check it out and help spread the word! And don't forget to check back often- there will be new items added all the time!!

WWW.THEPOSHLADYBUG.ETSY.COM

Go. Now! Shop!! I know you have at least one friend/family member who is pregnant or has kids... there is something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment