Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day weekend

We had a really nice time this weekend! Saturday we went to our friends house for their 2 year old daughters birthday party. Sam had fun running around and playing in the water (which is HUGE for Sam because she hates water!).

Photobucket

Sam and the birthday girl Madison

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that night our friends Mel and Ryan came down with their 2 kids- Brody and Olivia. Olivia is not quite 2 months old- and Sam is in LOVE with her! While the boys hung out with a few beers watching the UFC fights- Mel and I played with the kids and I made a new bow for Olivia!

Sam and Olivia

Photobucket

Photobucket

At one point I was holding Olivia (I forgot how small newborns are! Made me more anxious for Sadie to get here!!) and Olivia was crying. Sam came up to me with her arms out and told me "Sam do it". Apparently I didn't know what I was doing and Sam needed to show me! LOL!

And the bow I made for Olivia (its a flower! Can you tell?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then Sunday was Mothers Day. I think Sam knew this, and she slept until EIGHT o'clock!! This is my child who thinks 6:30 is sleeping in, so I was in heaven sleeping until 8! We woke up and Tai made a nice pancake breakfast and then we went on a walk. We were pretty lazy for the rest of the day until it was time to go meet my parents for dinner at our favorite Mexican place in Santa Monica. Dinner was amazing and Sam was happy as can be eating her plate of rice and beans!

Me and Sadie on Mothers Day (23 weeks and 5 days)

Photobucket

And sadly I didn't get any pictures with Sam. She was sleeping right up until we left- so I changed her into her dress and put her in the car while she was still half asleep. But I did manage to snag one of her at the restraunt

Photobucket

And finally- the gift I made for my mom. I think it turned out pretty cute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment