Thursday, May 13, 2010

looking back....

Since Sunday was Mothers day... I have been a little sappy this week thinking about how fast these past 2 years have gone. Being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love every second of it... even the screaming-and-kicking-because-you-arent-giving-me-my-way moments. I love it. I am sure it helps that Sam is just a super awesome kid and makes parenthood so enjoyable. I just look at her in amazement... how could I have been so blessed? Spend 5 minutes with her, you will feel the same. She is just one of those kids that makes you smile all the time. I love her.

So... enough sappiness from me. Instead- I will share a few pictures of way back when- 2 years ago when my little bug was born.

The morning of her birth!

Photobucket

In the hospital

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Walking in the door with her for the first time

Photobucket

Louie checking her out when we got home

Photobucket

Zoey keeping a watchful eye on her

Photobucket

Her first Easter dress

Photobucket

First visit with the easter bunny at just a couple weeks old

Photobucket

Her first St Pattys dress

Photobucket

With her cousins Kylie and Nikki

Photobucket

She was one month old here

Photobucket


2 months old- love the tiny feet and hands!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her first REAL smiles. I still have this framed in the house- I was so excited to catch her first real smiles on camera!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok Ok, I'll stop now. I have a million more I could share though.

Basically I just want to say that I never knew how much love your heart can hold for your children. Being a mother is honestly the best thing on earth. I am thankful everyday that I am called 'mommy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment