Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where to put all those bows?

So as you know, I love to make bows for Sam. She practically has one to match every outfit. I also make them for friends from time to time. My friend Jenn's little girl, Alexis, is turning 4. Jenn has been telling me for a couple months that Lexi wants bows for her birthday (I secretly think Jenn wanted Lexi to get bows for her birthday! LOL!). Being the awesome friend that I am, I made Lexi an array of bows for her birthday! I also decided to spruce up the gift and make a holder for all the bows to go... then she could pull it out of the gift bag and see all the bows at once. Wa-La! A gorgeous birthday present of bows and a bow holder. Jenn was thrilled with the gift, Lexi liked her other presents more! LOL! I guess you can't please everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket



And since we are on the topic of bow holders, I thought I would share a couple others I recently made for some other friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment