Monday, June 14, 2010

4 day weekend

My mom went to MN this weekend to see the girls, so I *had* to take Thursday and Friday off work so I could watch Sam (and I was sooo sad about this. NOT! LOL!) So I had a nice 4 day weekend. Sam and I hung around the house mostly Thursday and Friday because she still wasnt feeling well, so I managed to get a few things made and added to my Etsy store-make sure to check them out! Store link is on my sidebar over there on your right! :) Saturday we ran a bunch of errands and put some new ceiling fans up in the house- I dont know if it is the baby in my belly or what- but I am freakin HOT lately... and it has only been in the 70s... I am never going to make it through summer! LOL! And Sunday we went to our friend Kristen and Jays little boys first birthday party. I cannot believe Zack is one already! We had a great time at the party- but Sam was really upset that Zack ate the cake with his hands. The whole way home she kept telling us that he had cake on his hands, and he was messy, and he needed tub time... over and over and over and over. :) She just does not like messy people I guess!

Overall it was a nice weekend. It really made me anxious for my maternity leave though- I loved staying home with Sam during the day! And it also made it extra hard when my alarm went off at 4:42 this morning. If I could have paid money to stay home- I would have!

Some new items in the store

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a custom order this weekend too! YAY!

Photobucket

I also decided to make Sam a new bow holder

Photobucket

Sam 'helping' me make her bow holder (love the smile- I think it says "trouble!)

Photobucket

Playing in the couch

Photobucket

She wanted her picture taken

Photobucket

Just hanging out

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment